This unique seminar is designed to deliver basic project management concepts, tools and techniques and is mapped onto the world-renowned standard PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge)
It provides the practical knowledge and hands-on exercises needed to prepare for starting and completing a project successfully. Your success as a project manager depends on understanding the principles and processes of project management.
You'll learn about the processes involved at each stage, the roles and responsibilities that the sponsor and the project team must fulfill to achieve project objectives, and how these practices relate to the project life cycle. Its aim is to help individuals to succeed in today's environment of constant change, high performance expectations and resource constraints.
2 days from 9.00 - 5.00pm
- A fast understanding of the elements of working on a project team and the elements of project success
- Link project goals and objectives to clear, compelling stakeholder needs
- Set realistic, measurable objectives and ensure positive results
- Build a solid project plan within your unique organisational constraints
- Develop and manage a high-performance team
- Master fundamental project management skills, concepts, and techniques